10 questions for Annette Sinclair - Getting to know us!
- Tell me something about your home.
I do not believe there is a better place in the world. It’s, warm and cosy, a little ‘old fashioned’, but homely. I can almost see all the way to NZ over the beautiful blue ocean…
- What did you do before you found this career?
Commercial investigations for thirty plus years, air hostess for 2 ½ years, Commonwealth police officer for 3 ½ years, accounting machine operating for 3 years.
- What has been the highlight of your career?
The success of MBPS!
- What is your greatest daily challenge?
Finding enough hours in a day, while aiming to achieve the ultimate in service for our clients - Keeping people happy and keeping them smiling.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I have no idea – I do not have a crystal ball. However, I will be in a position to take the time to keep in touch with the people on the street, whilst watching our Team at MBPS reap the benefits of our success.
- Where do you find inspiration?
In the smile on people’s faces - or perhaps in Carl’s and my father’s determination to do the right thing at all times and achieve success.
- What’s your favourite restaurant?
Hunters Lodge in Sydney
- What’s your favourite book?
Bonguino Italia – Italian studies text book.
- What do you do in your free
At the moment – work, sleep and study Italian
- Name one thing we may not know about you?
Nothing – I am an open book! Maybe, my desire to have a purpose and make a difference……….. Perhaps achieving the goal of providing a home for ‘some’ of the homeless – young and old!
Posted By Michelle Fuller on Friday 14th August 2015 @ 16:30:23
Updated : Wednesday 27th January 2016 @ 13:42:20 | Words : 273 | Views : 2907 | Comments : 0
1. Tell me something about your home. I live in a modest apartment directly overlooking my marina b . . .
Posted By Shelley Fuller on Monday 26th September 2016
Words : 482 | Views : 1034 | Comments : 0
Tell me something about your home.I do not believe there is a better place in the world. It&rsquo . . .
Posted By Michelle Fuller on Friday 14th August 2015
Words : 273 | Views : 2907 | Comments : 0
Tell me something about your home.I knew I wanted to buy it from the first moment I walked in - it . . .
Posted By Michelle Fuller on Friday 7th August 2015
Words : 287 | Views : 1422 | Comments : 0
. . .
Topics : 12 | Comments :